We offer a high-security, stand-alone building dedicated to media storage, backup tape rotations, and management of any material requiring the strictest environmental controls.
Contingency planners value Filevault’s media vault for its construction, convenient location, anonymity, and ability to accomodate any business continuity (BCP) or disaster preparedness (DR) requirement.
Other vendors provide a sheetrock closet surrounded by flammable material and call it a vault; FileVault’s clients would never consider such a facility for their organization’s most vital information assets. We proudly store more than a quarter of a million volumes in our dedicated vault building, complying with routine audits from the most demanding third-party inspectors.
There are relatively few such concentrations of magnetic media in America. FileVault’s facility protects media assets in high-density special-purpose shelving, which are managed by state-of-the-art tracking systems.
Features of FileVault’s media vault include:
- Solid block, windowless construction
- Dedicated (single-client) custom vault space
- Web-based monitoring of ambient environmental conditions (light, dust, humidity, temperature)
- Card-based access controls
- Video monitoring
- Continuous, redundant power supply
- 24/7/365 security monitoring